PDA

View Full Version : WWE's QR Code Mystery Continues With Ominous Message On Raw Talk

Kemo
06-05-2024, 09:06 PM
The compelling mystery of cryptic glitches and QR codes continued this week, both during Monday Night Raw and on the post-show Raw Talk.

During the June 3, episode of Raw, a QR code appeared on screen and led fans to more clues with cryptic imagery. It also teased that fans would see them later in the night and showed an image of Raw Talk hosts Megan Morant and Sam Roberts.

https://i.imgur.com/GYmMNlJ.png

True to their word, whoever is behind this ongoing mystery did have something in store for WWE Raw Talk. Before the show began, a new video played with the following message:

"I have shown you signs and wonders. Yet you do not believe? I offered you hope. Freedom from the pit. You spit in my face. Mock my family. Question my timing. One last chance. An opportunity to repent. But my patience runs thin. There is a reckoning coming. Your belief is indifferent. It is inevitable. You will learn you are finite, and you shall all behold what we have become."

It is believed that all of these cryptic messages are building towards the return of Uncle Howdy as portrayed by Bo Dallas. The former WWE NXT Champion was rehired by WWE in 2022 and shared the screen with his brother Bray Wyatt before the latter was pulled from TV due to his health issues. Dallas is expected to return with a faction that will include Joe Gacy, Nikki Cross, Dexter Lumis, and the recently rehired Erick Rowan.

Many have speculated that we are getting close to the big reveal behind this mystery. Thanks to recent takeovers of Twitch, WhatsApp, and WWE's own website, teases of what is to come have grown increasingly frequent in recent weeks. On WWE TV, it's been teased that answers will be coming sooner rather than later.