PDA

View Full Version : Roxanne Perez Doesn't Believe Jordynne Grace Is On Her Level

Kemo
06-05-2024, 09:21 PM
NXT Women's Champion Roxanne Perez does not fear the challenge that TNA Knockouts Champion Jordynne Grace poses.

Perez is set to put her title on the line against Grace at NXT Battleground. In an NXT Exclusive, 'The Prodigy' praised her challenger but doesn't think that the 'Juggernaut' would be able to dethrone her. She said:

“Look, I’m not gonna take anything away from Jordynne Grace. She’s a freak athlete, she was really impressive tonight. She’s the TNA Knockouts World Champion, but I am a two-time NXT Women’s Champion. She thinks she’s just gonna walk into my world, my brand, my ring, and take my championship?"

In addition to this, she spoke highly of Grace's athleticism but reckoned that the TNA Knockouts Champion is just like anybody else and not on her level. Roxanne Perez boasted about headlining TNA as champion at just twenty years old and she is brimming with confidence that she'll retain his title this weekend. She said:

"Jordynne Grace is just like everybody else. She’s not on my level. She wants to question who’s built the better, solid foundation? I think she forgot that at 20 years old, I main-evented TNA as a champion. So I think I’ve got a pretty solid foundation. This Sunday at Battleground, Jordynne Grace is gonna get rox-ed. All of you are gonna hear, ‘And still."

Last week, NXT General Manager Ava announced that Jordynne Grace would challenge Roxanne Perez for the NXT Women's Championship at NXT Battleground. Meanwhile, last night, Grace competed in her first match on NXT.

She came down to the ring sporting a special ring gear for her match against Stevie Turner.

In the final moments of the match, Jordynne Grace hit a slam followed by a Vader Bomb. She then executed the Juggernaut Driver for the victory. Following the match, she had a staredown with Roxanne Perez.

NXT Battleground is scheduled to take place on June 9 at the UFC Apex.