PDA

View Full Version : Two More Championship Matches Official For Clash At The Castle

Kemo
06-09-2024, 12:20 AM
https://i.imgur.com/2IbIjSe.png

WWE Clash at the Castle is coming soon, and the company added a couple big attractions to the card this week during SmackDown.

During SmackDown this week, AJ Styles and Cody Rhodes saw the fallout from their segment last week when Styles faked retirement and attacked Rhodes. Security had to separate them this week, but they will battle at Clash at the Castle in an I Quit match.

39BUPGMTyRE

A WWE Women's Tag Team Title match will take place in Scotland. On this week's episode of Raw, Shayna Baszler and Zoey Stark called out Bianca Belair and Jade Cargill after winning a #1 contenders match for the titles. After some mocking, the title match took place but ended in a disqualification win for Belair and Cargill after Fyre and Dawn interfered. On this week's episode of SmackDown, a brawl broke out between the two teams, including Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn.

Later, Belair and Cargill spoke with SmackDown General Manager Nick Aldis and announced that they would defend the Women's Tag Team Championship in a triple threat tag team match against Baszler and Stark, and Fyre and Dawn at Clash at the Castle in Scotland. Fyre and Dawn are also from Scotland.

If you add in Piper Niven's WWE Women's Championship match against Bayley and Drew McIntyre taking on Damian Priest for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, Clash at the Castle will have many Scottish representatives for the premium live event on June 15, 2024, at the OVO Hydro.

Damian Priest (c) vs. Drew McIntyre - Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Bayley (c) vs. Piper Niven (with Chelsea Green) - Singles match for the WWE Women's Championship
Sami Zayn (c) vs. Chad Gable (with Otis, Akira Tozawa, and Maxxine Dupri) -Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Cody Rhodes (c) vs. AJ Styles - 'I Quit" match for the Undisputed WWE Championship
Bianca Belair and Jade Cargill (c) vs. Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn vs. Shayna Baszler and Zoey Stark: Triple threat tag team match for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship