PDA

View Full Version : Fans Told "It Won't Be Long" In Latest QR Code Mystery From 6/7 WWE SmackDown

Kemo
06-09-2024, 12:26 AM
WWE's QR code mystery continued on the June 7, edition of WWE SmackDown with fans left to decipher more clues about what's to come.

During the show, a QR code flashed on the screen at the end of the backstage segment between Solo Sikoa and Paul Heyman. Scanning it ed fans to a webpage that had a notepad file titled 'Gratitude.' This file had a lengthy message seen below:

hello.

For now, I’m not speaking to them. I intend this for you.
You helped him find his way and guided him back home.
You found him so I could open his eyes.
A new journey began.
But we never know how long a journey will last.
What I knew to be true was no more.
Suddenly, I found myself without a path.
I believed myself to be lost.
I allowed myself to be blinded.
I was going to let the cave win.
But I did not stay that way.
I found my way out of darkness.
I saw what was expected of me and I accepted the cost.
I admit, it wasn’t easy.
I feared you had forgotten.
But you remembered.
You remembered who we are.
You remembered who you are.
Thank you.
This is all because of you.
We were never the chosen ones.
We just wanted to belong.
And now we do.
I know, I can’t wait to see you too.
I appreciate your excitement.
It won’t be long now.
I just wanted to say thank you.
We have become more than we could ever imagine.
Their stories will be told.
Their pain will have been worth it.
And it’s all because of you.
You did this
This is your fault.
The blood that rains down drips from your hands.

Thank you.

https://i.imgur.com/vji3sl8.jpeg

It is believed that all of these cryptic messages are building towards the return of Uncle Howdy as portrayed by Bo Dallas. The former WWE NXT Champion was rehired by WWE in 2022 and shared the screen with his brother Bray Wyatt before the latter was pulled from TV due to his health issues. Dallas is expected to return with a faction that will include Joe Gacy, Nikki Cross, Dexter Lumis, and the recently rehired Erick Rowan.

Many have speculated that we are getting close to the big reveal behind this mystery. Thanks to recent takeovers of Twitch, WhatsApp, and WWE's own website, teases of what is to come have grown increasingly frequent in recent weeks. On WWE TV, it's been teased that answers will be coming sooner rather than later.