PDA

View Full Version : Mike Rotunda: 'I Don't Know About WWE's QR Codes, Something's Bubbling'

Kemo
06-10-2024, 02:07 AM
WWE Hall of Famer Mike 'IRS' Rotunda can't say for certain what's to come with WWE's QR code mystery, but he like so many others is interested.

Since the Raw after WrestleMania 40, WWE programming has been inundated with QR codes, which when scanned take fans to cryptic images, documents, and videos. This mystery has also seen WWE's Twitch and WhatsApp accounts, as well as WWE.com, be 'hacked' and filled with mysterious imagery.

The belief is that these QR codes is leading to the return of Uncle Howdy, as portrayed by Taylor 'Bo Dallas' Rotunda. The former WWE NXT Champion portrayed Uncle Howdy from 2022 until he and Bray Wyatt were pulled from TV in early 2023.

On The Ringer Wrestling Show, Mike Rotunda was asked about the ongoing mystery. Despite his son reportedly being involved, the elder Rotunda was in the dark about what is to come.

"To be honest with you, I want it to be a surprise, but there is something bubbling... I don’t know the ins and outs, but hopefully it’ll be good. That’s above my paygrade to figure that out, that’s for sure. QR Codes, I don’t know what the hell that is.”

Bo Dallas isn't expected to return as Uncle Howdy alone. Nikki Cross, Joe Gacy, and the recently rehired Erick Rowan are set to be part of a faction, an idea that had at one time reportedly been the plan for Bray Wyatt. There's no word on when fans should expect Uncle Howdy on TV but the current signs on TV seem to indicate that his return is not far away.