PDA

View Full Version : Kelani Jordan Is 'On Cloud Nine' After Winning NXT Women's North American Title

Kemo
06-10-2024, 08:34 PM
Rising superstar Kelani Jordan is thrilled after becoming the inaugural NXT Women's North American Champion at last night's NXT Battleground.

In a Digital Exclusive, Kelani Jordan was visibly delighted with the win. She said that she was speechless following her win and was still shaking. The 25-year-old gave flowers to the other competitors. She noted that she might be the champion but everybody in the match created history by competing for the title. She said:

“Honestly, I’m speechless. I’m still shaking because I know when I was grabbing the title, how much this match means to every single one of us girls who were in that match. I may be the one walking away with the title, but we all made history tonight. So honestly, I don’t really have words to express it. I’m in awe. I can’t believe it. I’m still shaking, I’m on cloud nine. But it feels good to be a champion," Jordan said.

The newly-crowned NXT Women's North American Champion was asked to share her thoughts on NXT Battleground Sexxy Red's invitation to party with her. Kelani Jordan said that she accepted it as she couldn't have missed out. She said:

"Absolutely, I can’t leave my girl Sexyy hanging. When can you ever say you partied with Sexyy Red. I can’t miss out."

Jordan also sent out a positive message as she said that if one can believe it, they can achieve it too. However, they need to work hard and let success make the noise.

DZy5UxuQAYM

Jordan etched her name in the history book by becoming the first-ever NXT Women's North American Champion at UFC Apex in Las Vegas. She competed in a 6-woman Ladder Match for the title. Apart from Jordan, the match featured some talented stars of the women's division - Sol Ruca, Michin, Jaida Parker, Fallon Henley, and Lash Legend. After a gruesome battle for the belt, it was Jordan, who climbed up the ladder and retrieved the brand-new title.