PDA

View Full Version : Damian Priest Provides Health Update After Scary Clash At The Castle Spot

Kemo
06-16-2024, 07:21 PM
WWE fans are concerned about Damian Priest's condition after his recent title defense. The WWE World Heavyweight Champion put his gold on the line against Drew McIntyre at Clash At the Castle in Glasgow, Scotland on June 15. Despite entering enemy territory, Priest was able to retain his championship with help from CM Punk.

Although Priest is still the champion, he may have suffered an injury. During an attempted outside dive in the match, his foot got caught in the ropes. Fans noticed immediately that the champion was favoring it after McIntyre unraveled him.

agOZ7BupkIg

When asked about his health during the Clash At the Castle Post-Show, 'El Campeón' shared that he was still in pain after the match.

"It feels like trash right now. I didn't even go to medical yet, so I can do this and talk you you guys and answer your questions. So you're all welcome," said Priest. He continued, "The doctors will check it out, but I mean, I ain't going anywhere. I was able to beat Drew McIntyre on one foot, so I'm pretty sure I'm all good to go."

After giving an update on his foot, Priest took the time to comment on the people who doubted his ability to take on McIntyre. 'El Campeón' shared confidently that his reign isn't coming to an end anytime soon and that his critics should get used to it.

"...Before I was champ, 'you can't do it.' I did it. 'He can't hold the title.' I held it. He can't beat Drew in Scotland.' I did it," said Priest. He added, "Drew called me a paper champion. He said I didn't deserve it. He said I couldn't beat him. Everybody thought I was going to lose and that I was just a transitional champion, my a**. Damian Priest is the world heavyweight champion and the face of Monday Night Raw. Against all odds, against all hate, I am the champ, and I am going to continue being the champ."

The champion seems ready for whoever WWE wants him to defend his title against next. Hopefully, his injury isn't severe, and he can continue to show why he is still the world heavyweight champion.