PDA

View Full Version : Sami Zayn Reveals How He Dodged Wyatt Sicks' Attack

Kemo
06-20-2024, 07:28 PM
WWE Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn has revealed that he successfully managed to save himself from the wrath of Uncle Howdy and Wyatt Sicks.

WWE Universe witnessed the highly-anticipated debut of Uncle Howdy-led Wyatt Sicks on this week's Raw. After months of build-up and excitement, the cryptic group comprising Uncle Howdy, Nikki Cross, Erick Rowan, Dexter Lumis and Joe Gacy showed up in Corpus Christi. They made their impactful debut by wreaking havoc backstage. They attacked top superstars who were left for 'dead'.

Sami Zayn told Sportsnet that he wasn't aware of Wyatt Sicks' debut and claimed that he left the arena following his appearance on the show. This helped Zayn to escape from the hands of Wyatt Sicks. However, he later realized what transpired in the final moments of the show. He revealed:

“Yeah, so, I actually didn’t even know that happened because I left the arena right after my thing was done. So, maybe five or ten minutes before all that stuff happened on Monday Night Raw, I had no idea and I left the arena and I didn’t look at the results of what happened or anything. Then, I get to my hotel and I tweet out the presale code for my comedy show and all of the replies from the fans are like, ‘Your co-workers have been killed, what are you doing tweeting out the comedy show?’”

Meanwhile, Sami Zayn is also set to debut his comedy show 'Sami Zayn & Friends Do Toronto' on Thursday, July 4 at 8 p.m. ET from The Danforth Music Hall in Toronto as part of WWE Money In The Bank weekend.