PDA

View Full Version : Shotzi Shares Tattoo Tribute to Bray Wyatt: 'He Inspired Me To Become A Pro-Wrestler'

Kemo
06-20-2024, 07:32 PM
It is fitting that WWE's Shotzi has a tattoo in memory of the late Bray Wyatt, as her career in wrestling would never have happened without Wyatt and his 'family.'

Wyatt, real name Windham Rotunda, passed away in August 2023 of health issues at the age of 36. The three-time WWE World Champion had returned to WWE the previous October but was pulled from plans in early 2023 due to these issues.

Following his passing, several WWE Superstars and personnel were inked with tattoos of the moth synonymous with Wyatt's character. Speaking on the latest episode of WWE Tattooed, Shotzi shared why her moth has an extra special second meaning.

“I got a little Bray moth. The reason I really wanted a Bray Wyatt memorial tattoo was because he really inspired me to start wrestling. I had just left musical theater college and moved back home and decided that I was not going to do musical theater anymore. But I’m still like performing outlet and I started watching WWE again and me and my sister just fell in love with The Wyatt Family. Like we wanted to be the Girl version of them and like after watching them, I decided that I was going to start wrestling.”

DjBP6YKGE5Y

Wyatt is no longer with us, but his spirit and legacy live on. During the latest Monday Night Raw, the Wyatt Sicks faction made its long-awaited debut. The faction led by Uncle Howdy (Bray's brother Bo Dallas) had been an idea since Wyatt's 2022 return and had been teased in cryptic messages following WrestleMania 40.

As for Shotzi, she is continuing her recovery from an ACL injury suffered in early 2024. Despite this setback, the tattooed Superstar is hungry to get back in the ring and continue her career that was inspired by the late Bray Wyatt.