PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair Shares Emotional Message to Fans Amid Recovery From Knee Injury

Kemo
06-21-2024, 10:51 PM
WWE's Charlotte Flair is hungry to get back in the ring over six months after a setback in the ring left the Queen on the sidelines.

The former WWE Women's Champion has been out of action since December of last after suffering an injury during a match against Asuka. This setback forced Flair to miss several events, including missing this year's WrestleMania, an event in which Flair typically competes for a championship.

On Instagram, Flair shared a photo of her intense recovery with a machine strapped to her injured leg. In the caption, the Queen of All Eras spoke about her recovery and her desire to wrestle in front of the WWE Universe again.

"Today, was my first biodex (isokinetic training) test! I needed to be in the 40 percent or less deficit for strength compared to my non surgical leg…..I had 20 percent or less quad strength and in some of the measurements I was stronger in my surgical leg…I MISS YOU GUYS & can’t wait to lace my boots again!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8c0jMJycBA

Flair also shared her appreciation to Tara Halaby of LadyTSportsTherapy. Halaby is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and Athletic trainer who specializes in sports physical therapy. In addition to Flair, she has been working with WWE NXT's Nikkita Lyons who is also recovering from an injury.

At the time of her injury, it was said that Flair would need around nine months to recover once she had surgery, which happened in January 2024. This would put Flair's return window around October 2024. With that said, Charlotte's father Ric has said she is recovery faster than expected, meaning fans could see her sooner rather than later.