PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair Is ‘Adding Up The Inches’ In WWE In-Ring Recovery

Kemo
07-31-2024, 11:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/huGWkJZ.png

WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair is back in the ring training for her return after being out of action with an injury since last December. On Instagram, Flair shared some footage of her in-ring training which included running the ropes and a series of rolls. In the caption, Flair channeled Tony D’Amato’s (Al Pacino) speech from 1999’s Any Given Sunday.

We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch.
Cause we know
when we add up all those inches
that’s going to make the f***ing difference
between WINNING and LOSING
between LIVING and DYING.

I’ll tell you this
in any fight
it is the guy who is willing to die
who is going to win that inch.
And I know
if I am going to have any life anymore
it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch
because that is what LIVING is.

Flair has been out of action since December after suffering a leg injury during a match with Asuka, who is also currently out with an injury. Flair’s setback has forced her to miss several major WWE events, including WrestleMania, a show that she has competed in a title match for seven times in the past.

kvUMrHBvRiM

While Flair has been missing from WWE programming, the Queen of All Eras has kept a close eye on programming. Flair recently said that she’s sure a match with NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez will happen when the time is right. Perez named Flair alongside several female Superstars on an episode of NXT before stating none of them compare to The Prodigy.

Away from the ring, Flair has been filming scenes for an upcoming indie horror/thriller film titled You Lose You Die. Stay tuned to SE Scoops for all the latest on Charlotte Flair and her return to the squared circle.