PDA

View Full Version : Pat McAfee Stepping Away From WWE RAW For ESPN College GameDay

Kemo
08-20-2024, 04:22 AM
Pat McAfee will be stepping away from the WWE RAW commentary table after tonight to rejoin the ESPN College GameDay for the upcoming season that’ll start this week. McAfee shared on social media that the August 19, RAW will be his last “for a bit.”

“Tonight will be my last trip to that wonderful WWE family for a while, I’m bummed out. Football season is starting which is awesome but the WWE family is where I’m supposed to be, I know that and I hope they do too.”

McAfee’s departure will come as a blow to his fans as his enthusiasm at WWE events has proven to be infectious. With that said, McAfee did drum up controversy with comments about WWE NXT after Pat and his show’s co-hosts were DLC in WWE 2K24.
WWE Monday Night RAW – August 19

While this will be Pat’s final episode of WWE RAW for some time, he will be getting an epic show to say goodbye on. CM Punk has vowed to deliver a message to Drew McIntyre in what’ll be the latest chapter in their deeply personal rivalry. SmackDown’s Randy Orton will be a part of tonight’s show ahead of WWE Bash in Berlin showdown with World Heavyweight Champion GUNTHER.

The WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships will be on the line tonight as the Unholy Union will face Damage CTRL and The Pure Fusion Collective. The Final Testament will take on The New Day & Odyssey Jones while Pete Dunne and Sheamus hope to settle the score in what will be a certified ‘banger.’ Speaking of former friends turned rivals, Ivy Nile and Maxxine Dupri will face off on tonight’s RAW.