PDA

View Full Version : Rey Mysterio Wants Mask vs Mullet Match Against Dominik

Kemo
08-22-2024, 08:52 AM
WWE Hall of Famer Rey Mysterio wants a high-stakes match against his son, Dominik Mysterio to complete the trilogy. Rey and Dominik were previously involved in a feud that ended at WrestleMania 39. Rey, who initially hesitated to put his hands on his son, taught him a lesson. The legendary wrestler got one up against his son at ‘The Show of Shows.’ Last month, Rey once again defeated Dominik Raw.

While ‘Dirty Dom’ is desperate to get a win over his dad, Rey Mysterio wants to increase the stakes. He wants a Mask vs Mullet match against Dominik. During his appearance at Fanatics Fest NYC, Rey Mysterio told Comicbook that he is eager to put his mask on the line in the potential trilogy match and he would expect Dominik to put his Mullet on the line as well. He said:

“If that trilogy does happen, and when it does, I am willing to put my mask on the line. And he loves his mullet so much, so I would be expecting for him to put his mullet on the line. That or his Dirty Sanchez (mustache).”

Previously, Rey had pitched a Mask vs Hair match as well. At 49, Rey Mysterio is currently in the later stages of his illustrious career but he is still competing at the highest level.

Meanwhile, Dominik Mysterio is involved in a feud with former Judgment Day members Rhea Ripley and Damian Priest. Rhea and Priest were betrayed by Dominik and Finn Balor respectively. ‘Dirty Dom’ joined hands with the WWE Women’s World Champion Liv Morgan and brought her into the faction. The new Judgment Day soon ousted Ripley and Priest.

The saga looks far from over as the Terror Twins are trying to exact revenge on Liv Morgan and Dominik Mysterio. They will collide in a mixed tag team match at Bash In Berlin PLE on August 31.