PDA

View Full Version : Feel safe on UOW Forums / Website

LionDen
08-25-2024, 04:44 AM
Hi all, just wanted to mention that you can feel safe on UOWForums website.

Of course we have two urls that lead here (website may be coming soon) as it is our 20th anniversary in 2026.

www.uowforums.com
www.universeofwrestling.com

We have no ads, tracking etc on this site.

NOTE: Of course the same can not be said to external links, like for downloading media sites, image site etc. Same as always, take care but use at own risk, I have not had problems and would not link anywhere dangerous (but you never know on the Internet).

We did have Facebook attached but that has been removed completely a few years ago

The only thing you will get is a cookie, this is so when you come back you will be able to see what you have looked at etc and not have to log in again.

We have rules for racism and bullying etc. People will be banned for infractions. There is a rules post somewhere but I made that in 2006, so I have no idea where that is. lol To long ago. lol

WE WILL PROTECT OUR MEMBERS.

No one makes money off UOW, we are just a OG forum / website here for a good time.

So, do not worry about safety here on UOW. Just come and enjoy yourself. Don't be shy to chat in the chat box available (members only) or introduce yourself either.

Thanks all