PDA

View Full Version : Liv Morgan ‘Revenge Tour’ Is Not Over Yet

Kemo
08-26-2024, 06:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9WyCg4S.png

WWE Women’s World Champion Liv Morgan is not yet done with her ‘Revenge Tour’.

She told TMZ Sports that there’s still some gas left in the tank and she is not willing to put an end to the ‘tour’. While Morgan initially said that her Revenge Tour is complete, she admitted that she’s thought over the idea again. She has some more ideas in mind with the ‘Revenge Tour.’

“Right now, I don’t think it’s over ’cause I still think I have a little gas left in the tank,” she said.

yw4B99kS81s

Morgan launched her Revenge Tour after she returned in the 2024 Women’s Royal Rumble match and had her sights set on then-Women’s World Champion Rhea Ripley, who took her out of action.

Liv Morgan managed to seek revenge on ‘The Eradicator’ after sidelining the latter with an attack. Morgan had been trying to steal everything from Ripley, including Dominik Mysterio. Liv Morgan had earlier captured the Women’s World title and after pursuing ‘Dirty Dom’ for weeks, Morgan got what she wanted. She managed to ‘steal’ Dominik Mysterio from Ripley.

Morgan successfully retained her title against Rhea Ripley at SummerSlam PLE after ‘Dirty Dom’ betrayed his ‘Mami.’ Following the match, Morgan and Mysterio even locked lips as a shocked Rhea Ripley looked on.

Liv Morgan is set to team up with Dominik Mysterio and face Damian Priest and Rhea Ripley at Bash In Berlin on August 31.