PDA

View Full Version : WWE Pitched Ronda Rousey vs. Becky Lynch For ‘Evolution 2’

Kemo
08-26-2024, 06:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/JA4F36k.png

Ronda Rousey has shed light on WWE’s questionable decision to never run a second WWE Evolution all-women’s premium live event. The former WWE and UFC champion tells DS Shin of Ring The Belle that WWE had creative plans in place for her to face Becky Lynch at WWE Evolution 2.

[They said to her] “Ronda, if you stay after WrestleMania we’ll have another Evolution in six weeks, and have you and Becky as a singles.”

While the pitch was exciting, Rousey has been more focused on spending time with her family at this stage of her career.

“I was like, ‘no. I already asked too much of my family. I can’t ask anymore.’ I promised them this. I promised… I promised them I would only stay this long and I’m not going to keep moving the goalpost.”

Rousey is no longer with WWE, but has full confidence an Evolution 2 could be very successful. She’s hopeful WWE brings the event back and is happy with what she contributed to the first one. She doesn’t think she’s needed for a second installment, and hopes believes enough in their women’s roster to make it happen.

Watch Ronda Rousey on Ring The Belle:

lMX277TUUYM