PDA

View Full Version : New Details on Sid Eudy’s Health Issues After WWE Legend’s Passing

Kemo
08-28-2024, 11:34 AM
https://i.imgur.com/EItzAfI.png

More has come to light about the passing of former WWE Champion Sid Eudy, who died earlier this week at the age of 63. The passing of Eudy, better known as Sid Vicious, Sid Justice, or Sycho Sid, was shared publicly by his son Gunnar who noted that his father had been fighting cancer for years.

In an update also shared to Facebook, Gunnar shared more about his father’s health in the years prior to his death. Eudy had been dealing with congestive heart failure and atrial fibrillation, and had also been battling Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.

“Sid was diagnosed with congestive heart failure in 2016 and atrial fibrillation (better known as AFIB) around the same time. He was also given a pacemaker. In April 2021, he was diagnosed with stage 4 non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, which was linked to roundup weed killer.

“Although he never told anyone about his fight against cancer, Sid lived his life to the fullest, attending the gym, boxing classes, making appearances for his fans, and of course t-ball games for the kids. He passed away peacefully in his bed, leaving behind a legacy of strength and determination. I’ve never met anyone with a fraction of the strength as my father he truly was one of a kind.“

Gunnar was also appreciative of the wealth of support and tributes to his father that have taken social media by storm since Sid’s passing.

“Thanks everyone for the uplifting words and love we definitely feel it we have received thousands of messages and are grateful for everyone of them. I don’t have time to reply but I have read them all thank you thank you thank you!“

Sid accomplished plenty in his wrestling career though sadly was never inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame prior to his passing. Tragically, Sid said just last month that he felt an induction was more likely now that Vince McMahon is gone from WWE, and suggested doing more with WWE.