PDA

View Full Version : Dana White Reacts To Report of WWE Performance Center Moving To Las Vegas

Kemo
08-29-2024, 07:46 AM
UFC President Dana White recently shared his thoughts on the report that suggested WWE Performance Center is moving to Las Vegas.

On August 27, WrestleVotes reported that during an “all-employee” meeting led by Mark Shapiro at WWE HQ, staffs were told that the Performance Center would be moving to Sin City sometime “in the near future.” However, Fightful Select then refuted the claims and reported that WWE sources said that the claim was false.

WrestleVotes further said in another report that WWE has plans to move the Performance Center to Las Vegas but the process would not be an “overnight thing.”

At the post-show Press Conference after Dana White’s Contender Series on August 27, UFC President Dana White was asked about the reports surrounding WWE Performance Center. He said:

“It’s none of my business. I know nothing about it [laughs]. It’s none of my business. Let the WWE talk about their business.”

iorrvo5F5XA

WWE launched the Performance Center in Orlando, Florida in July 2013. It went on to replace the original developmental territory of the company, Florida Championship Wrestling. Since then, the Performance Center has been used for training and tryouts as well as the home of NXT. The venue has also been used to host other major events for the company including WrestleMania 36 during the pandemic.

Last year, WWE and UFC officially merged to form TKO. They have since collaborated on different occasions. Recently, WWE even held NXT Battleground at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. UFC has used Nevada as their base for its headquarters, The UFC Performance Institute, and its live event center, The UFC Apex.