PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Says It’s The End With Drew McIntyre, Sets Sights On GUNTHER

Kemo
09-03-2024, 02:06 AM
CM Punk wants to put Drew McIntyre in his rearview mirror and has future plans, which included post-match donuts.

Punk’s strap-match victory at WWE Bash In Berlin was certainly definitive as he hit four GTS’s as he tapped all four corners and got the W against his long-time rival, marking his first singles win in WWE in over a decade. Cathy Kelley caught up with CM Punk in the locker room, asking Punk about his future plans.

“It’s definitely the end of me and Drew McIntyre. What’s next for me is I’m gonna take a long hot shower, I’m going to try and find some donuts and I got myself a main event to watch cause I’m very interested in the results: GUNTHER vs. Randy Orton and some people like to say ‘May the best man win,’ but in this case, ‘May the best man win cause the better man is coming for ya.’ I want the gold, I’m coming for you, sucka.”

Punk’s win leaves many people speculating if he’s really done with Drew. The feud could be all the more cemented as Punk also regained hold of the bracelet he and Drew have been battling over. However, the two stand at one victory apiece, meaning a rubber match is ready for the taking and it could culminate at WWE Bad Blood in what many may think should be a Hell In A Cell battle.