PDA

View Full Version : Lisa Marie Varon Signs WWE Legends Deal: I’m So Freakin’ Ecstatic!

Kemo
09-03-2024, 02:11 AM
During her WWE tenure, Lisa Marie Varon made a name for herself as Victoria, becoming a two-time Women’s Champion and feuding with the top women of her time. Now, fans can expect to see much more of the mistress of the Widow’s Peak finisher, thanks to a brand new contract.

Fighting back her emotions, Varon shared via video that she has signed a WWE Nostalgic Contract, better known to fans as a Legends deal. Varon shared her love and excitement for the future, stating that she’s “so freakin’ ecstatic over what’s to come. Varon also shared her big news to fans in attendance at the OVW event she was appearing at.

Outside WWE, Varon is known for her time as Tara in TNA Wrestling. With the promotion, Tara held the Knockouts World Championship on five occasions and is also a former Knockouts World Tag Team Champion.

-Hq1zfQjBb4

A WWE Nostalgic Contract sees the promotion pay a name from the past to cover royalties for merchandise including action figures and potential WWE video game appearances. Typically, those on these contracts will make occasional appearances on WWE programming.

Varon is joining some huge names signed to Nostalgic Contracts, including The Undertaker, Kurt Angle, and JBL (though said deal didn’t stop him from appearing at TNA Emergence.) Varon’s news comes days after Jesse Ventura shared that he’s signed a Nostalgic Contract with WWE, so fans can expect to see more of both legends in the years to come.

LionDen
09-03-2024, 07:12 AM
Geez, I was wondering who that was lol. I forgot her real name. She was great, I am so happy she got that deal.

Wonder if Ventura got the deal because Vince is gone because I don't think Vince liked him much or was it the other way around. lol Unless things changed over the years.