PDA

View Full Version : Odyssey Jones Removed from WWE Roster Page

Kemo
09-03-2024, 02:31 AM
https://i.imgur.com/5cFQgoR.png

In wrestling, plans are always subject to change and plenty of stars have fallen victim to stop-start pushes. Odyssey Jones, who recently seemed poised for a significant role on WWE RAW, is now facing uncertainty about his future with the company.

This week, Jones’ profile was removed from WWE.com in a worrying sign for the 30-year-old Superstar. This change comes mere weeks after Jones was brought to RAW to aid the New Day in their ongoing feud with the Final Testament. Jones’ arrival has also played a part in a teased split in the New Day, with Xavier Woods concerned that Kofi Kingston has brought Jones in to replace Big E.

flTjtUVqgMk

Jones’ removal from the site does not confirm he has left WWE, but in the past has been an indication of a departing talent. Earlier this month, Beth Phoenix’s profile was removed from WWE’s active roster. Mere days later, the former WWE Women’s Champion confirmed that she is not under contract with WWE. Similarly, Ricochet had his profiles scrubbed from WWE’s roster earlier this year and joined AEW at the All In: London 2024 pay-per-view.

Jones tried out for WWE in June 2018 and was hired by the promotion the following February. At WWE’s Performance Center, he would set a trap bar deadlift of 800lb in May 2019, besting the previous record of 775lb held by Otis. Jones has competed 70 times for WWE since his arrival and boasts a 38-30-2 win/loss/draw record.

Jones was a huge talking point among fans just one month ago but now his future remains uncertain. Stay tuned to SEScoops for the latest on Odyssey Jones as more is made known.

Smartmark
09-03-2024, 02:58 PM
Strange. The guy just made his debut not long ago.

LionDen
09-03-2024, 08:18 PM
Nothing surprises me much anymore in WWE, except on a rare occasion BUT I will be honest, I am liking the direction, it is harder to pick where some of the WWE is going with storylines now adays. He may have pissed someone off or it could just be a mistake I guess.

LionDen
09-03-2024, 09:32 PM
Ahhhh, apparently he had domestic violence allegations made against him. So WWE has let him go.