PDA

View Full Version : Ricochet Reveals Triple H’s Parting Words, Leaves WWE Return Open

Kemo
09-04-2024, 01:17 AM
https://i.imgur.com/yMI36mT.png

After six years with WWE, Ricochet left the promotion in June 2024 and wasted little time in joining AEW. Now, the One & Only can be found appearing on Dynamite and Collision, but that doesn’t mean the door has been closed with his former employer.

On The Ringer Wrestling Show, Ricochet reflected on his final days as a WWE Superstar. The inaugural WWE Speed Champion was pleased to end his tenure on good terms, so much so that a return to WWE isn’t out of the question.

“Triple H had a little talk and he was just like, ‘Anytime…’ I think they were just trying to give me a good out that made me, you know, something that was open-ended.”

Ricochet explained that WWE was aware that he didn’t intend to re-sign before his exit from the promotion was confirmed. Ironically, reports of Ricochet’s departure created a ‘buzz’ among fans before he actually left, so much so that WWE reportedly pitched him making a final appearance before he left. That ultimately didn’t happen, but the high-flyer was wisely able to leave WWE on positive terms, meaning that a return is not out of the question.

After debuting at AEW All In: London, Ricochet made his singles in-ring debut on last week’s Dynamite with a victory over Kyle Fletcher. Post-match, Will Ospreay appeared to confront Ricochet, teasing a rematch to their Battle of the Super Juniors instant classic. Before either man could go much further, PAC ambushed Ospreay, who he’ll face at All Out, and told Ricochet to get to the back of the line.