PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Inks Five-Year WWE Deal, Continues as Company Ambassador

Kemo
09-04-2024, 08:57 AM
ZAYkbYvDVwQ

Hulk Hogan is no stranger to controversy, from his racist rant that was exposed in 2015 to his recent comments about bodyslamming Vice President Kamala Harris. Despite this, Hogan remains one of the biggest names ever in wrestling, and fans can expect to see much more of him as part of WWE.

Recently, Hogan sat down with Logan Paul—another WWE personality known for his own share of controversies—to discuss his career and future in the industry. The two-time WWE Hall of Famer shared that he has signed a new multi-year deal with WWE. This agreement secures Hogan’s image for merchandise and ensures he will continue serving as a WWE ambassador.

“I signed a five-year deal. I’m 71 years old in a few weeks. I signed a five-year deal for the licensing and merchandising stuff, and ambassador stuff.”

Hogan also reflected on working with Nick Khan after decades of working with former WWE Chairman Vince McMahon. The Hulkster praised Khan’s cut-and-dry nature of doing business compared to his predecessor.

“He doesn’t overthink the creative. Nick Khan is strictly business… I said, ‘Hey brother, this artwork that hasn’t been used for 35 years. I need it for my Real American Beer.’ Nick Khan says, ‘Let me get back to you in a couple of days…’ He made it really easy on me. Vince was great, too, but I don’t know if Vince would make that quick of a decision.”

Hogan’s most recent appearance for WWE took place in January of this year when he made a special appearance on RAW to celebrate 40 years of Hulkamania. As with many of his recent appearances, the reaction from the WWE Universe was mixed. While Hogan still enjoys a large and loyal fan base, there are many within the WWE community who remain critical of him due to his past controversies.

Nevertheless, Hogan’s new contract with WWE shows the company’s continued support for him and faith in the Hogan brand. Whether through merchandise, licensing, or special appearances, Hulk Hogan’s presence in WWE is far from over.

SrRSynjNsBw

LionDen
09-04-2024, 10:21 AM
Until he screws up again. Love to see the finer points / clauses of that contract. lol