PDA

View Full Version : JoJo Offerman Hopeful For Potential WWE Return As A Manager

Kemo
09-10-2024, 04:40 AM
https://i.imgur.com/PH9mspm.png

From 2013 to 2021, JoJo Offerman was part of WWE, first as a part of Total Divas, and later competed in a handful of matches. After working as a ring announcer, she quietly left in 2021, but fans could see her on WWE programming in the future.

Speaking to Southern Wrestling Autographs, JoJo shared that the idea of a WWE return is “always in the back of my mind” and that she misses the ‘family’ she made there. While best known for her work as an announcer, JoJo said she’s eager to step into a managerial role.

“I would love that! There’s no one in particular that I can think of right now [to manage.] I would love to say Wyatt Sicks, but at the same time, I feel like that’d be a lot, and they have so much going on, I wouldn’t want to disturb that.”

Though she’s yet to be publicly associated with The Wyatt Sicks, JoJo has an obvious connection to the group, as she was engaged to Windham ‘Bray Wyatt’ Rotunda. After his passing in August 2023, WWE revealed that proceeds from Wyatt-related merchandise would benefit JoJo and Rotunda’s four children. In June of this year, JoJo shared details of a ‘visit’ from Rotunda that had a profound effect on her.

Offerman hasn’t appeared for WWE in years, but maintains a loyal fanbase who can follow her life on social media.