PDA

View Full Version : Logan Paul Fires Back At Kevin Nash: “I’m Better Than You Ever Were”

Kemo
09-10-2024, 06:39 PM
Logan Paul’s involvement in WWE has been a topic of debate ever since the Maverick’s arrival in 2021. While some believe Paul brings a natural heel charisma and eyes to the product, many others believe the controversial content creator is taking away spots that could benefit full-time talent.

This week, Kevin Nash shared his two cents on Paul and didn’t hold back with his thoughts on the former U.S. Champion. On his Kliq This podcast, Nash recalled Paul admitting to Hulk Hogan on his ImPaulsive show that he did not know what ‘Shoot’ meant.

“He’s not one of the boys. Where would he learn that s*** at? Where’s he f***** going up and down the road, f****** talking about our f****** jargon?… That motherf*****, from what I heard he’s making 5 million bucks for a limited f****** [dates], and those other motherf******s are out there making house shows, f*** you. That’s from the boys.”

On Twitter, Paul responded, first by questioning who Kevin Nash is and admittedly that he’s “not as versed in the WWE and wrestling as I should be.” Paul, who considers himself one of the top five in WWE already, imagined what he’d be like if he dedicated more time to WWE and became one of the ‘boys.’ Paul’s harshest comments were saved for the very end and directly aimed at the two-time WWE Hall of Famer.

“F*** me? F*** you. You’re one of the old guys who is bitter that I am better at your job than you ever were. That makes you pathetic. This will be my sport and I will continue to make guys like you eat your words when I devote a little bit of time to it. F*** me? F*** you.”