PDA

View Full Version : Matt Cardona Is Willing To Die Trying To Win WWE World Title

Kemo
09-30-2024, 06:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/5O0Wng6.png

Matt Cardona is not only considering a return to WWE but also aims to win the top prize of the promotion.

Cardona posted a new video on his YouTube channel, and he reflected on his 2024 so far. He feels that he is yet to hit the prime of his career. While he made appearances for AEW, Cardona is considering a return to WWE.

‘The Indy God,’ who previously wanted to face John Cena, discussed his goals and said that he dreamed of being the top guy. He has always wanted to win the WWE World Championship. The former WWE star said that was his goal. While he might not achieve it, he would die trying. Here is what he said:

“I didn’t dream as a little kid to just be a pro wrestler. I dreamed of being a top guy, the top guy. You have to have that goal to be successful in this business. I’m very fortunate in my career, 20 years, highs and lows. But I never got the big one. I never won the WWE World Title. That has to be the goal. Because if that’s not the goal, what are we doing? What am I doing here? What am I working towards? I might never achieve that goal, but I’m gonna die trying.”

Matt Cardona, formerly known as Zack Ryder, had a decent run with WWE, as he spent well over a decade with the company. However, he was let go from the company as part of the budget cuts in 2020. Since then, Cardona has been thriving in the indie promotions. He has also held titles in NWA, TNA, and GCW. He even wrestled for AEW.

This year, he returned to TNA. He has missed some in-ring action due to torn pec injury but he has since made his comeback to the squared circle.

4kegSY5yYy0