PDA

View Full Version : Netflix’s Mr. McMahon Producer Says Linda Was Tight-Lipped In Interviews

Kemo
10-03-2024, 08:54 PM
Netflix’s Mr. McMahon docuseries was released last month and has given viewers an in-depth look into Vince McMahon, even if the six-part series is light on new information. In addition to Vince, several members of the McMahon family were interviewed, but Linda was reluctant to share according to the show’s consulting producer.

Speaking to the SI Media Podcast, David Shoemaker was asked if Vince McMahon was forthcoming with information and shared how Linda was reluctant to speak.

“You asked about Vince not giving you anything, Linda was not the most forthcoming person in that interview either. I think I was there for that one, I don’t even remember if there was more good stuff on the cutting room floor. I certainly wish we could have gotten more details about that from her. It’s a very business relationship, I would say.”

fwKm7WM_P8E

It’s hardly a surprise that Linda, who remains a name in politics, was hardly eager to talk about WWE’s past controversies, many of which occurred under her watch as CEO. Similarly, Linda would be understandably reluctant to speak on her husband’s infidelity and alleged trafficking of Janel Grant, the topic for Mr. McMahon’s sixth and final episode.

Linda McMahon hasn’t appeared for WWE in years but her name remains known to countless wrestling fans around the world. While the former CEO of WWE would have endless stories about the company, fans may never hear about the seedier side of wrestling from the 75-year-old.