PDA

View Full Version : Damian Priest Comments On His Future After Bad Blood Victory

Kemo
10-07-2024, 07:02 AM
https://i.imgur.com/DEgM1HG.png

Damian Priest might be looking to become a champion again after his big Bad Blood 2024 victory against Finn Balor.

The PPV match between the two rivals saw Carlito and JD McDonagh trying to help their Judgment Day teammate. Priest managed to outsmart the two in the end and picked up the victory with a South of Heaven.

The former World champion took part in the post-show press conference after the latest PLE where he was asked if he is done with Judgment Day and if he sees himself pursuing the world title again after this victory. Priest said that it’s something he’s gonna think about on his day off on Sunday:

“That’s something I have to think about. Obviously, today felt good. To get that win, beat the man that I said was gonna regret everything he did. I feel like I accomplished that. Am I done with the Judgment Day? I don’t think so, but who doesn’t want to be the champion?

That is something I’m going to have to think about, something I’m gonna have to consider. I have [a day] off tomorrow. So that’s what I’ll be considering, and come Monday, you’ll probably get my answer.”

The Ring General is the one who dethroned Priest at SummerSlam with some help from Finn Balor. So a rematch between the two would make sense.

Gunther is currently scheduled to defend his title against Sami Zayn on Monday’s Raw from Enterprise Center in St. Louis, Missouri. After his remark, it’s possible that Damian Priest will be watching this encounter very closely.