PDA

View Full Version : Sami Zayn Vows To Become World Champion After WWE Bad Blood Brawl

Kemo
10-07-2024, 07:08 AM
https://i.imgur.com/PS8Av7M.png

Sami Zayn is determined to claim the WWE World Heavyweight Championship by dethroning Gunther.

At WWE Bad Blood PLE, Triple H announced the WWE Crown Jewel Championship matches for the upcoming WWE Crown Jewel PLE in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and during the segment, the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Gunther made his way into the ring. He took shots at WWE Hall of Famer Goldberg during the segment. However, the segment ended in chaos as Zayn emerged and attacked Gunther.

In a WWE Bad Blood Exclusive, Sami Zayn said that the time for trash talk was over. While he admires the champ, Zayn highlighted his opponent’s ‘crazy’ self-belief that he could beat Zayn. He said:

“Gunther, you and I have talked a lot of trash by now, right? But I want you to know, I really do admire you. I admire you in so many ways. Your self-belief, it’s crazy. It’s unmatched. I mean, tonight, Triple H walks out there, and he talks about how Crown Jewel will see the WWE Champion take on the World Heavyweight Champion, and you don’t even think twice? You just stroll out there, like it’s a foregone conclusion that this Monday, you’re gonna retain your championship, you’re gonna beat me, and you’re gonna go on and take that championship at Saudi Arabia. The self-belief, it’s incredible.”

Sami Zayn had dethroned Gunther off the Intercontinental title at WrestleMania 40 and he will try to repeat the outcome this time around as well. The former Intercontinental Champion said that things might not go as per the plans of Gunther and Zayn will be the reason behind it again. He added:

“The thing is, I kind of don’t know where it comes from. Because the last time, if I remember that you and I faced each other in the ring at WrestleMania, you were pretty sure of yourself that time, too. You were so sure that you flew your father halfway across the world to come see you win, but what happened? Change of plans, right? Yet you still have this self-belief. It’s amazing. But here’s the thing, the time for trash talk is over. We have the match. This Monday, it’s done. Sami Zayn versus Gunther part two happens again, this time for the World Heavyweight Championship. Gunther, I’m changing your plans again because I will become the World Heavyweight Champion.”

kgjdNo-ufhE

Gunther’s reign as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion has been incredible. However, Sami Zayn looks determined to end his title run. After weeks of rejection, Gunther finally accepted Zayn’s challenge for the title match on this week’s WWE Raw. However, that came after he assaulted his challenger.

HeNohGsud-0