PDA

View Full Version : Rhea Ripley Teases a Showdown with DELTA Ahead of WWE NXT Debut

Kemo
10-07-2024, 07:11 AM
https://i.imgur.com/lqzrSlI.png

As one of the biggest stars in WWE, Rhea Ripley has worked with some of the company’s top names from Becky Lynch to Charlotte Flair, to Asuka. Now, Ripley is excited about the arrival of her fellow Australian wrestler DELTA who is coming to NXT.

On a recent episode of UpUpDownDown, Ripley revealed that DELTA is at the top of her list of competitors she’s eager to face.

“I mean, I feel like I have to say DELTA. I haven’t stepped in the ring with her, and she came after my time in Australia, so I think it’d be cool to meet up in NXT.”

DELTA has yet to officially debut for WWE, but a vignette teasing her arrival aired on this week’s episode of NXT on The CW. Her debut is expected at NXT Halloween Havoc later this month given that the vignette had the numbers 10 and 27, a nod to the show’s date of October 27. DELTA tried out for WWE earlier this year during the Elimination Chamber weekend festivities in Perth, Australia.

As for Ripley, she failed to regain the Women’s World Championship at WWE Bad Blood from her rival Liv Morgan. The interference of the returning Raquel Rodriguez meant that while Ripley won the match by disqualification, it was Morgan who left Atlanta with the gold. This latest twist suggests the Ripley-Morgan rivalry will continue, with Ripley now having to deal with Rodriguez as she aims to reclaim the title.