PDA

View Full Version : possible SD "future"spoiler?

DEMON
10-27-2006, 04:19 PM
While I find it hard to believe that "King" Booker will be losing his title anytime soon,unless it happens at Cyber Sunday(since IMO,the only belt worth being defended would be the "WHC",and NOT the WWE or ECW belts!),I recieved this in my "hotmail" inbox,and the information being given has absolutely NO referance to "King" Booker being a champion!

They also state that Chris Benoit will face Chavo Guerrero,in a US Title match, yet they don't claim Benoit as the Title holder for it either.

The only title holders recognized in this whole line-up are the Tag-team Champs,London&Kendrick.

I just find it curious,since one of the lines in the promo says,"The World Wrestling Entertainment group brings Smackdown Champions to reclaim titles in center ring at The Q."

I'm just wondering if the WWE finally got a clue about the internet getting a hold of spoilers like this and decided its time to do something about it,and not exactly leak certain things out about the championships and their title holders.

(credit to Ticketmaster future event calender)
World Wrestling Entertainment Presents WWE SMACKDOWN on Wednesday, December 27th at 7:30 p.m.

Witness the excitement, see the lights, and feel the pyro as WWE Smackdown comes to Quicken Loans Arena Wednesday, December 27th at 7:30 p.m. The World Wrestling Entertainment group brings Smackdown Champions to reclaim titles in center ring at The Q.

The main event for the evening is a Cage Fight between Lashley and King Booker with Queen Sharmell. To call this fight extreme would be an understatement!

Other tag team champions and WWE Smackdown Superstars matching up in the ring include WWE favorites The Undertaker, Mr. Kennedy, Batista, Finlay, Matt Hardy, Tatanka, Flash Flunk, Gregory Helms, Vito, and Sly. Chris Benoit faces Chavo Guerrero with Vickie Guerrero in the United States Championship Match; WWE Tag Team Title Match puts Paul London and Brian Kendrick with Ashley against KC James and Idol Stevens with Michelle McCool.

*Card is subject to change

AFC1986
10-27-2006, 06:12 PM
i can't see booker losing the title as vince won't let any show go on without a heavyweight title

DEMON
10-28-2006, 12:43 PM
i can't see booker losing the title as vince won't let any show go on without a heavyweight title

thats why I said that I find it hard to believe that Booker would be losing his title anytime soon.

Evalast
11-01-2006, 09:39 PM
I agree, I feel Cyber Sunday is fixed..seeing that they basically know who the people are going to choose.

Although i hope they choose Cena. And even though I'm not really a Cena fan, I hope he wins. Because overall, the WWE title has by-far the most prestige in the WWE..

Metalring
11-01-2006, 09:46 PM
1)They know that there are many cena haters out there so cena will defend and reclaim the title simply because the WWE knows that it keeps the haters waiting for him to lose the title.
2)"Card is subject to change".Nuff said.

Lashley 4 WHC
11-04-2006, 09:42 PM
it doesnt matter even if it is the WHC that is up for grabs it wont change hands because they need a heavywieght title on SD so bbooker isnt going to lose it.

DEMON
11-25-2006, 05:54 AM
now that Cyber Sunday has come and gone,Batista will be getting another shot at the WHC with Booker at Survivor Series this sunday,do you think that this actually could be a "pre-empted" spoiler?
One that was "released" a month in advance,but instead of Cyber Sunday,it was actually about Survivor Series.

DeadMan619er
11-26-2006, 07:26 AM
thats just weird

BXtremeJ
11-27-2006, 06:32 PM
he will win it at ss 2006 big time baby