PDA

View Full Version : JBL Injured On Smackdown

The Crippler
02-23-2006, 01:53 AM
JBL injured on SmackDown
February 22, 2006

This week on SmackDown during a six-man tag team match, JBL sustained a serious hand injury. Surgery on that hand will take place first thing Thursday morning. WWE.com will have an update as soon as it becomes available.

OMEN
02-23-2006, 01:15 PM
Although iam not the biggest JBL fan,It may at last open things up for someone else to get the chance of a push.It's sad for Smackdown as they are in need of as much help as possible and with JBL one of their top stars out of action i hope it does not hurt the show too much..

W-OLF
02-23-2006, 02:34 PM
It will be a big loss to Smackdown if its for any length of time but Omen is right a push for others namely Lashley imo .

619_fan
02-23-2006, 02:35 PM
Well I haven't read any spoilers so I wouldn't know what happened in SD! but I'm guessing with him out of action they are going to have to go ahead with a Lashley/Finlay feud but with JBL removed from the card for a few weeks I hope this doesn't mean more of Tatanka...

DiStURbEDGOd
02-24-2006, 04:21 AM
Smackdown! is in a bad shape for now!! With the loss of Batista, Kennedy and now JBL, it's gonna be hard to put a great show!!

Deadly D
02-26-2006, 12:40 AM
Since losing the WWE Title, JBL has slowly become one of my favs on the Smackdown brand. Hopefully he'll be back soon... because he's a wrasslin gawd!!

Straight Edge
02-26-2006, 08:54 PM
I saw what looked like the incident in which JBL's hand was broken, when Benoit kicked the steps and jbl's hand went into the ring post. Sucks for JBL & Smackdown! because JBL is still one of my favourite wrestlers