PDA

View Full Version : You won't beieleve it!!!! it happened on a kuwaiti island called falicha.

M-J
02-27-2006, 12:32 PM
This happened yesterday in the morning.

Me and some cousins went on a holiday in an Haunted island (25 people), we slept three days, anyways yesterday in the morning, me and 3 couzins were walking down to go to a mini suprtmarket then suddenly we heard a sound saying "kingy" something like that and then we followed it! anyways the sound came from an old house. we entered the house, ( when you watch the video notice the the walls of the house, it has bullets holes ) when we entered we found some old toys and beans there, then we found a book saying about the kuwaiti poeple and the emir ( president ), when we finished reading it, we found the walls pouring blood, we kept quit for a sec then we didnt scream or anything, we went out the of the house very very slowly. ( notice in the video that the blood pouring from the bullet holes and on the end of the video there is a ringtone supermario ignore it, it is just a ringtone.

this island is really really haunted, it has some ruins and broken houses and old stuff like gold, it has an old school ( haunted ) and a castle, old old cemetary but it has a police stations and shops. this island is haunted really but we are used to it, we slept on a hanuted house, really we are used to it but you have to sleep in one room with a group of people not two or three, because something might happen.

the duration of the film is 5 minutes, and you might not understand what we are saying.

really i saw the blood real it came puring down from the walls, i almost fainted when i saw it. IMPORTANT: NOTICE THE WALLS.

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0XOUSIIKU6YH51TYB3ML0GW10C

bad_meetz_evil
02-27-2006, 12:49 PM
Sounds scary. I'll probably watch the film with you, not alone, lol.

the madscotsman
02-27-2006, 03:44 PM
^^ with the lights on and a bat in your hand. lol.