PDA

View Full Version : Stacy Speaks On Her Future, WWE, TV, Movies, More

King Venomation - X
03-01-2006, 12:02 AM
In an interview with the Baltimore Sun, Stacy Keibler says she's been flooded with offers for movies, television shows and commercials since breaking out as a mainstream star during "Dancing with the Stars."

"I'm actually meeting with the president of ABC on Wednesday to talk to them about possibly doing some things on the network," she said. "I have endorsement deals -- I'm doing the new Skechers ad. It's been crazy."

"Basically, this has been a coming-out party for Stacy," Stuff Magazine editor Jimmy Jellinek said. "The rest of the world now knows what wrestling fans have known for some time. I see no bounds for Stacy. She has that combination of innocence and toughness, the way Julia Roberts had when she started out: Someone who can steal your heart and kick your [behind]."

Stacy's WWE contract expires in July and said she's "not really sure" if she will renew it.

Check out the full article here (http://www.dailypress.com/entertainment/sns-celebrity-0228keibler,0,5209890.story?coll=dp-entertainment-features).

Credit: ImpactWrestling.Com

The website also contains a photo of gallery of Stacy and her 'Dancing With The Stars' Partner.