PDA

View Full Version : New WWE talent speaks, Randy Orton goes off on fan, update on Brock Lesnar

AFC1986
11-12-2006, 11:11 PM
source: lordsofpain.net

Three-time WWE Champion Brock Lesnar will be at Shenendehowa High School East in Clifton Park, New York on Saturday and Sunday for a wrestling clinic. Lesnar, former Olympic wrestler Marty Morgan, and several members of the University of Minnesota wrestling team will all be coaching wrestlers from 11 a.m - 3:30 p.m. EST on Sunday.

WWE’s latest developmental talent TJ Wilson released the following statement about signing with the company:

"It has been a couple of very busy days as I have just returned from New York where I took part in my very first PWX show, and just got back in Calgary today.

As many of you have read on various internet websites over the past few days, rumor has it that I have signed with the WWE. I have in fact, come to terms on an agreement for a developmental contract, and will be heading down to the US to start wrestling in their developmental territories in the near future. Exact details and dates have yet to be determined, but as soon as anything is confirmed it will be passed on to everyone. I want to thank everyone very much for all the emails and messages of well wishes. Like always, the support of the fans and fellow wrestlers is what makes everything worth it. I look very much towards the next stage of my pro wrestling career."

During Wednesday’s RAW house show in Glasgow, superstar Randy Orton flipped a fan off when he yelled “You’re on steroids”. The fan later hit Orton in the head. Orton then broke character and tried to get a security guard to throw the fan out. The security guard just laughed and told the fan not to do it again. Orton was so angered by the fan’s actions he got a WWE official to force security to eject the fan.

Will
11-13-2006, 02:56 AM
source: lordsofpain.net

During Wednesday’s RAW house show in Glasgow, superstar Randy Orton flipped a fan off when he yelled “You’re on steroids”. The fan later hit Orton in the head. Orton then broke character and tried to get a security guard to throw the fan out. The security guard just laughed and told the fan not to do it again. Orton was so angered by the fan’s actions he got a WWE official to force security to eject the fan.
What kind of security laughs when a fan hits a wrestler in the head? Its their job to make sure that things like that do not happen.