PDA

View Full Version : WWE Breaks All Ties With Marty Jannety

OMEN
03-05-2006, 12:14 PM
WWE.com has posted an item saying WWE has "broken all professional ties with Marty Jannety".

Jannety was heavily involved in the "Kiss my ass" segment that closed RAW last week. The storyline was that Jannety would have to kiss Vince McMahon's ass to secure a WWE contract.

More Details On Marty Jannetty's 2nd Firing

Marty Jannetty was scheduled for RAW on Monday this week and will now not be appearing.

According to sources, Jannetty once again screwed up at the wrong time.

Jannetty is not expected to return to the company and the angle involving him that was planned for Monday's show is off.

Jannetty had been brought in to enhance the Shawn Michaels/McMahon angle. Jannetty has "battled his personal demons" in the past and was looking to try to redeem himself.

Source: WrestlingObserver.com

Hopefully this will just turn out to be part of the current storyline featuring Marty Jannety and HBK as it seems strange that the wwe would bring him back for a week or so and then fire him again..

Straight Edge
03-05-2006, 12:19 PM
A part of me thinks that this is all part of the storyline, seeing as Jannety was supposed to kiss Vince's ass on Raw last Monday, yet he didn't...so WWE posted "we have broken off all ties with Marty" and yet the other part of me thinks that this is the real deal. Only time will tell basically, as to whether this is real or part of the storyline

Stunner
03-05-2006, 02:24 PM
Jannety dropped the ball again. If he had just kissed some ass he wouldn't be sitting on his ass wondering what he will do for income,lol

W-OLF
03-05-2006, 02:38 PM
Heres a thought for ya maybe it was just a couple of paydays or maybe Janetty tried drugs at the wrong time as WWE just introduced a new drug testing.