PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Signs Deal To Be Supplements Spokesman

Dangerous Incorporated
11-14-2006, 06:15 AM
JOHN CENA SIGNS DEAL TO BE SUPPLEMENTS SPOKESMAN

A company called American Body Building Products, LLC sent out the following press release today.

American Body Building(R) Signs Entertainment Heavyweight John Cena
Monday November 13, 6:06 pm ET

AURORA, Ill., Nov. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- American Body Building Products, LLC® (ABB®) -- THE Force in the Gym® -- joins forces with entertainment heavyweight, John Cena, to promote America's #1 Brand of Serious Performance Beverages.

Best known as the reigning WWE® World Champion, the 6'1", 240 lb. athlete's fan base extends far beyond sports entertainment and bodybuilding. Not only does Cena appear regularly on many popular TV shows, but he also starred in his first big-screen movie, "The Marine," which was released in theaters last month.

Outside of the ring, Cena is an accomplished music artist. His 2005 debut CD, "You Can't See Me," sold 400,000 copies, and earned Cena accolades from top names in the hip-hop community.

Cena's love of bodybuilding and support of ABB® products go back many years to his roots as a front desk clerk at Gold's Gym in Venice, CA, where he had the opportunity to meet and befriend many of the bodybuilders he admired as a youth.

Cena's longtime support of the ABB® brand, coupled with his incredible work ethic and deep appreciation of his loyal fans, led ABB® Co-Owner, Tony Costello, to comment, "We are incredibly excited about this new partnership and look forward to working with John. Upon meeting him, I was very impressed with his high level of professionalism and genuine interest in the representation of our brand."

"ABB products have played a vital role in my training and career success over the years," said Cena. "I am thrilled to be representing a brand that I respect and whose products I trust."

John Cena will be appearing live at upcoming ABB®-sponsored events and will be featured in upcoming national print advertisements throughout the remainder of 2006 and into 2007.