PDA

View Full Version : The Game Discusses Triple H Gunning For His Name, Wwe 24/7 Update

Dangerous Incorporated
11-14-2006, 05:49 PM
THE GAME DISCUSSES TRIPLE H GUNNING FOR HIS NAME, WWE 24/7 UPDATE

Local advertising for the 12/28 Raw event at the Continental Airlines Arena in New York City list WWE champion John Cena vs. Umaga and WWE Tag Team champions Randy Orton & Edge vs. DX as the top matches.

Rapper The Game was interviewed by RapReviews.com with the conversation steering towards the fact that WWE is pursuing him legally about the rights to The Game name. The Game commented, "Yeah, Triple H is tryin to sue me for "The Game." I think that we should just take it to Pay Per View and have a wrestling match, man, so I can f*** him up because I'm not into that whole play wrestling thing." He noted that he was a wrestling fan of the Hogan/Sting/Warrior era but didn't know any of today's stars and that controversy would just cause wrestling fans to learn about his music.

WWE is now selling inflatable Singapore Canes and Shillelaghs.

WWE.com in the 24-7 subsection has removed the link to get the monthly schedules of what is on the service. This is very disappointing as now us people who subscribe to the service have no way of knowing exactly what should appear on the service. When stuff has not shown up this has been of great help of working with my cable provider Comcast to let them know that the content was not loading. Also they have used this as a reference as well. I was wondering if you had any info on why they did this and also to ask people to contact WWE and ask them to put the schedules back up by submiitting feedback at this link (https://secure.wwe.com/forms/contact/help/24-7.php%22).

Capo Status
11-15-2006, 03:00 AM
hhh would kill the game