PDA

View Full Version : Stacy Keibler Parties, USA/RAW, WWE Buying NJPW, & More

W-OLF
03-07-2006, 03:40 AM
Stacy Keibler Parties, USA/RAW, WWE Buying NJPW, & More
By Steve Carrier
03/06/2006 - Credit: WrestlingObserver

Stacy Keibler was at the U.S. Weekly & Rolling Stone Magazine after awards party last night. She was even interviewed by the local ABC station as well as on E! She's also all over the tabloids again. Nothing really new in the stories other than she's in the main ones.

TNA and USA were virtually tied in the February prime time cable ratings race. Both finished the month with a 2.1 prime time average, but USA was ahead if you round it out to the next decimal, 2.12 to 2.07. Spike, ESPN, Hallmark Channel and FX were all tied for 9th place with a 1.1

There was a report in the Nagai Times about WWE trying to buy New Japan. I'd be very skeptical there is anything to that, but am waiting to hear back from people in Japan on the story.

The Girls High School Basketball state tournament game on Friday night in the Smackdown time slot did a 0.9 rating. Smackdown after the game did a 3.2. Same thing this coming Friday except it'll be the boys tournament.

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 for PS 2 was the No. 5 highest rented video game of this past week in the U.S.
credit Edge

Big Evil
03-08-2006, 12:12 AM
I'd love to see the WWE buy out New Japan. Why, you ask? Because one man comes to mind... BROCK LESNAR! He is currently a member of New Japan, as I understand it. So, that means that it would be easy for him to come back to the WWE, besides the legal complications.

Stunner
03-08-2006, 12:39 AM
I thought the exact same thing. But knowing Vince he would buy it and then FIRE Brock....AGAIN

PrinceSpy
03-11-2006, 02:34 AM
I hope Stacy goes further than WWE because she is definitely worth is...