PDA

View Full Version : What You Didn't See On RAW Last Night

bad_meetz_evil
03-07-2006, 12:46 PM
03/06/2006 -

Before RAW: Lillian sings the National Anthem and King, Styles, and Coach make their way to ringside as usual. Coach sticks his tongue out at the camera and King says that Coach is full of himself, to which Joey Styles replies that that's not all he's full of. Coach says it's always great to save the best for last and Joey asks if he turned off their monitor. Coach says that they don't need to see anything and King says that at least this week the crew remembered to bring his chair out.

During Break: The Security members hold their hands out in caution as it seems that Michaels will leave on his own power. He suddenly turns and hits Sweet Chin Music on one of them and then gets on the ring apron. There are HBK chants as he leaves the ring and security checks on their fallen comrade. He goes up the ramp and through the curtain.

During Break: Todd Grisham is with Rob Van Dam and asks him how confident he is about the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. RVD starts to say that it will be one of a kind at Wrestlemania until Teddy Long interrupts and says that he is here at RAW to make a major announcement. The announcement is that the Money in the Bank Ladder match is now inter-promotional and three SmackDown! stars will compete with the three qualified RAW superstars. The qualifying matches for SmackDown! will start this Friday night. Todd asks RVD's opinion and he says that it doesn't matter who is in the match since you're looking at the winner: Rob Van Dam.

During Break: Carlito and Chris Masters are celebrating backstage and Carlito says that that's exactly what they have to do and that they can totally be champs. Masters says that they aren't done yet and that he has a plan. Carlito questions it and Masters gets upset saying, "Trust me, it's going to be cool." Carlito says that he better not be stealing his lines and runs after him.

During Break: The announce team is shown and King asks the other two how excited they are about Friday, the day Candace's Playboy is released. He says Joey doesn't look excited and he says he hates to rain on their parade but brings up the slap from last week. Footage of the end of the match last week and then the slap airs. King says that she definitely slapped the taste out of her mouth last week and asks how they can forgive this week. Coach says a woman might be able to forgive and King says that in his experience women forgive but they never forget. Joey says that women would like to forget the Coach. Torrie and Victoria make their way down to the ring and the Playboy cover is lowered down and covered with a silk cloth.

During Break: Todd Grisham comes out and says he is from Bay Minette, Alabama and tells Birmingham to show everyone what Alabama's got. The signs included: Hey Vince Kiss My and then a picture of a donkey, Chain Gang Soldiers for Life, a sign with Edge's head on Lillian's body that said 'Edge for Women's Champ,' HHH the Game, 'Kane' in glitter (Todd said that someone went to Wal-Mart,) I Love Trish, a huge hand that said 'You Cant See Me,' I Love Ashley and I hope my wife doesn't see this sign, Adopt me Shelton's Mom, a huge sign about Edge with three lines of text, and HBK be our Boy Toy.

During Break: The Spirit Squad all cheer in unison by saying, "Down, Down, Down, Shawn is going down." The McMahons go up the ramp and celebrate more as the squad continues to cheer and say that the Spirit Squad has arrived. The referees try and help a groggy HBK out of the ring and the squad tells the crowd to show their spirit.

During Break: Mickie James bounces out to the ring and has the 2006 Diva magazine in her hand. She screams, "Oh my God guys! Tonight I'm your special guest host of the WWE Kiss Cam. Show that special someone that you really care and give them a big smooch." Most of the couples shown kiss. Two guys are shown and one gets kissed by a girl from behind while the other sits down. Another couple of guys push each other away. A couple of girls is shown and one is kissed by a guy next to her. The camera goes back to Mickie, who says that she's going to be on the kiss cam with her best friend, Trish Stratus. She then proceeds to kiss and then lick the cover of the diva magazine with Trish on it.

During Break: Mick Foley is being helped up the ramp by the referees and he is holding the back of his head. Crowd cheers for Foley as a replay airs of the one man con-chair-to.

During Break: Trevor Murdoch wants to talk to us about last night's Academy Awards. He was almost brought to tears when his favorite movie, Brokeback Mountain, didn't win Best Picture. The only thing that made him feel better was knowing that that "little Asian fellow" Ang Lee won Best Director for directing it. He says it really touched him when Lee said that the movie ain't about being lonely or two men loving each other, but that it's about finding true love. Trevor says then it hit him that on his favorite TV show Bonanza, they had a little Asian fella too named Hop Sing. He remembers those four guys going out together all alone and now knows what he meant when Hop Sing told Little Joe that "I love you long time." He tells us to think about that.

During Break: Triple H holds the Sledgehammer across his back as Cena lunges at Show from the apron. Cena is caught but sends Show into the turnbuckle post. Another shot and Cena slams Show's head into the ring steps. He tosses Show into the steps again as Triple H looks on. Cena breaks the ten count and shoves Show back in for a two count. Cena locks in a headlock and the crowd is very mixed in reaction. Show begins to stand and Cena hits several shots. A faint 'Let's go Big Show' chant is heard as Show hits a huge side slam for a two count as we go back live. The crowd was very mixed during this whole segment and fans in the front row were very audible with 'Cena Sucks' chants.

Stunner
03-07-2006, 01:05 PM
Quite a few of these were shown on Raw when they got back from commercial.

Assassin™
03-07-2006, 02:35 PM
^lol

So much for "What You Didn't See On RAW Last Night"

PrinceSpy
03-11-2006, 02:36 AM
That's alot of things you don't see...