PDA

View Full Version : Steve Austin's WWE Return Date, Piper Update, Hogan DVD

Dangerous Incorporated
11-20-2006, 08:31 AM
Steve Austin's WWE Return Date, Piper Update, Hogan DVD

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin is tentatively scheduled to make his return to WWE as a TV regular early next year, more than likely in February. At the moment, it is not known as to what his television role will be. Austin was at Titan Towers two weeks ago to see a rough cut of his upcoming movie, "The Condemned," which will be released on April 27th. Regarding a possible match at WrestleMania, he was said to have turned wrestling at the pay-per-view spectacular. Despite that, he is still going to have a prominent role in some form at Mania so that he has major exposure for his upcoming movie.

In the U.K., the Hogan Anthology DVD set is rated 15, which means that people under 15 aren't supposed to get the DVD. There's usually a reason listed for the rating. In the case of the Hogan DVD, the line for the rating said, "This video contains moderate wrestling action."

Following "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's hospitalization on Friday, WWE.com contacted sources close to him to get an update on his condition. WWE.com was told that he was resting comfortably in his home state of Oregon. WWE.com will have an in-depth update on his condition on Monday afternoon.

Sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE.com

AFC1986
11-20-2006, 11:00 PM
i can't wait to see austin coming back as he's my fave wrestler of all time

legolas4792
11-21-2006, 12:54 AM
i never knew wrestling was a profanity

LionDen
11-21-2006, 04:11 AM
Be awesome to get Austin back on TV, another nice push for WWE. maybe someone from RAW could go to SD and help it a bit more since Austin will most probably got to RAW.

demolition89
11-21-2006, 06:56 AM
Getting Stone Cold Back In ANY ROLE Is Great News for RAW & WWE. Just let him "Straight Talk" and throw in the random Stunner.

I see great possibilities for Austin Jawing with The Young Guns ~ esp Carlito, Shelton Benjamin, & Spirit Squad

wr9t2
11-25-2006, 05:30 PM
Man Stone cold back on tv will be great.
It makes no difference what he does as long as he 'Stomps a mudhole and walks it dry' or 'raises hell'.
Can't wait!!!

Dark Drakan
11-25-2006, 06:11 PM
Always good to have The Rattlesnake back in WWE :D

elquijote67
11-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Excellent news!! hopefully, he will not look that OLD and SLOW when he gets back