PDA

View Full Version : Even More Glitches Found In SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007

Dangerous Incorporated
11-21-2006, 10:46 PM
Even More Glitches Found In SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007

A few days ago, I posted how a wrestling fan that had purchased the recently released SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007 game on Playstation 2. After he purchased it and got home he found he was very upset with the product that he had purchased due to some minor glitches in the game.

However, he is not the only consumer that had contacted me. Bill Taylor, recently discovered a few more glitches to the Playstation 2 version. In the email it stated that when Torrie Wilson attempts a face buster finisher, the moved is called "The Pedigree" and when you execute Triple H’s Pedigree, they’d call that Sweet Chin Music.

It doesn’t stop there with the glitches in the game. Not only do they get the moves incorrect, but Bill went on to explain how the commentators talk about wrestlers that aren’t even in the matches. Also I guess if you’re participating in a ladder match, sometimes you can magically appear on the ladder if someone else is on it.

Another email I received was from a buyer who purchased the game on the Xbox 360 version. He told me that he has not seen any glitches in the game that were reported and its 100% perfect.

I don’t know what’s going on here, but hopefully THQ resolves this issue.

Rocker
11-21-2006, 10:58 PM
Aw, I didn't think that this game will be like that. It sounds very awfull and I dont know if I still want to buy the game. :(

Con
11-21-2006, 11:36 PM
I have the PS2 version, and the glitches are so minor, you bareley notice them.

I think its a good edition to the series.