PDA

View Full Version : This Weeks Raw Rating Should Teach the WWE a Lesson

OMEN
03-08-2006, 10:18 PM
For the third week in a row, Raw did a 4.0 cable rating, with a 6.0 share. The show did hours of 3.9 and 4.1. After peaking at a 4.5 last month, the show has dropped back down in the 4.0 range. I think it's pretty hard to dispute now that the jump in the number last month came from fans who were interested in seeing Edge as the champion. As soon as they pulled the plug on his run, they lost that extra half of a ratings point. I have been saying all along that taking the title off of Edge was a mistake and that WWE should have changed their WrestleMania plans instead of doing that. I think that the ratings for Raw over the last six weeks bear this out.

With the Olympics over and back in its regular time slot, AM Raw was back down to a 0.5 cable rating, with a 1.2 share.

1Wrestling

JayR
03-09-2006, 12:34 AM
They should learn not to listen to Triple H, I think. He was the one that wanted Cena to get the title back.

Kaz
03-09-2006, 12:44 AM
HHH Wanted Cena to have the title so that he could woop his ass....

I'd watch WWE again if Edge had the title (and if I had Foxtel)

vegetunks
03-10-2006, 02:36 AM
RAW needs to do better!

Voodoo
03-10-2006, 02:42 AM
I dont think it's so much that Edge was the champ then it was that somebody new to the World Title had the belt. Finally there was a fresh face holding the belt and not the same old recycled Cena, or Triple H, or Taker. Fans like and want a fresh face up top, when they found out they had one they tuned in to watch but when you go back to the same old stuff they get disinterested because it's what they've been watching for the past couple of years

K_net
03-10-2006, 07:59 PM
i agree, Edge was a refreshing champion & made things more interresting for Raw

Straight Edge
03-11-2006, 01:03 AM
Edge > WWE

HHH & Steph didn't realise that, even though the rest of creative did