PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Kane DVD, Another PS2 SD! vs RAW 07 Glitch, Sheik On Fox News

Dangerous Incorporated
11-22-2006, 10:30 PM
Exclusive Kane DVD, Another PS2 SD! vs RAW 07 Glitch, Sheik On Fox News

Warehouse Music stores will feature an exclusive Kane DVD, priced at $5. The DVD will be released the day as Kane's horror film "See No Evil" will be released on DVD. Featured matches for the DVD feature Kane vs. Shane McMahon (Unforgiven '03), Kane vs. Shawn Michaels (Unforgiven '04), Kane vs. Matt Hardy (SummerSlam '04), Kane vs. Edge (Vengenance '05) and Kane vs. The Undertaker in an Inferno Match (Unforgiven '98).

I was playing the new Smackdown vs. Raw game on PS2 when something caught my eye I was in season mode and I started a storyline called 'It's not the size of someone, it's how you use it'. Anyway it was about Rey Mysterio trying to get a title shot. The interesting thing was Teddy Long keep saying he wasn't going to put Rey in a title match because he was too small to be champion.

A commercial on Fox News sowed former wrestler/manager Sheik/General Adnan will be on Hannity and Colmes tonight, talking about his friendship with Saddam Hussein and why he is so angry with him now. The show starts at 9:00 eastern.

Source: PWInsider