PDA

View Full Version : Another match appears set for ECW's December To Dismember

AFC1986
11-26-2006, 01:35 PM
source: lordsofpain.net

Fans should expect the addition of a match involving the Hardy Boyz to the ECW December To Dismember card.

Although such a match has not been officially confirmed, the two will be at the PPV press conference, and speculation suggests they will announce their planned involvement against presently unknown opponents in the event.

Curiosity over the PPV card is at a peak, since its positioning only a week after Survivor Series has prevented WWE from giving the ECW-brand show a major marketing effort. Thus far, the only announced match is an Extreme Elimination Chamber bout involving CM Punk, Test, Sabu, RVD, Big Show and Bobby Lashley.

finally a match other than the elimination chamber is made. the only thing that annoys me about the pay-per-view is that other than the main event it looks like the rest of the card will be ecw v wwe

Will
11-26-2006, 05:23 PM
source: lordsofpain.net

finally a match other than the elimination chamber is made. the only thing that annoys me about the pay-per-view is that other than the main event it looks like the rest of the card will be ecw v wwe

I totally agree. Peoples curiosity isn't at its peak, people are just annoyed or pissed at the lack of booking for this ppv.

Dangerous Incorporated
11-26-2006, 10:22 PM
Story on Hardyz & ECW here:
http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?t=45246

You're still not looking buddy as you posted the story right above a thread on the same subject.