PDA

View Full Version : RAW notes from the parking lot

Dangerous Incorporated
11-28-2006, 01:07 AM
RAW notes from the parking lot

Michael Cole is backstage at Raw, he signed some autographs then had to get going.

Fit Finley arrived with Arn Anderson, Ricky Steamboat, and Dean Malenko.

Patterson & Brisco flew into the parking lot and couldn't sign autographs because they were late to a meeting with Mr. McMahon.

Johnny Nitro and Melina arrived with none other than Joey Mercury! Is MNM back? Or is Mercury back to fight Nitro?

Dr. Feelgood from I think OVW is at Raw as well.

In a side note, Torrie Wilson showed up with some of the Spirit Squad members and when they were asked for autographs, they said ok, walked towards the fans then laughed and walked away. Torrie called them asses and came over to sign autographs. Also, I thought it was amazing that Big Vis came over to sign autographs and take pictures. He kept saying he has to go cause he's late. If wrestlers were arriving late then Randy Orton came very late to the show. He came probably close to an hour after most arrived.

nolo king
11-28-2006, 01:51 AM
WOW man thanks. Well I guess its safe to say a Johnny Nitro/Mecury feud is in the works. Randy Orton can pretty much do whatever he wants and he knows it. If he gets fired, he can go to TNA and help them.

Will
11-28-2006, 02:48 AM
No its safe to say that an MNM reunion is in the works.