PDA

View Full Version : Lita Speaks, WWE Looking For Models, Former TNA Stars Backstage

Dangerous Incorporated
11-28-2006, 10:28 PM
Lita Speaks, WWE Looking For Models, Former TNA Stars Backstage

Lita has posted her thoughts on her final day in WWE on her band's MySpace page. Lita said, "So, to say I was disappointed with my final moments with WWE is quite an understatement. It was comforting to read all your comments and emails when I got home. I appreciate that you were able to see I did my best in the situation that was handed to me to give you guys an entertaining match and play along and be a professional with the other stuff that went along with my "big farewell night." She also talks about the surprise Adam "Edge" Copeland had in store for her after the show. Click here to read about it. (http://blog.myspace.com/theluchagors13)

WWE really is going through with the bikini model hiring spree that was reported over a week ago. Although, it looks like they'll be hiring the majority of them from a WWE tryout that is being held tomorrow. WWE will be doing tryouts on Wednesday in San Clemente, CA. Kan Pavia, who is the agent for Team Punishment (Tito Ortiz), will be in charge and he is looking for "18-28 years old, Super Hot" women. Vince McMahon has told John Laurinaitis to hire fifteen bikini models and the plan is for them to eventually be spread over the three WWE brands.

Former TNA tag team The SAT, Jose and Joel Maximo, were backstage visiting at the Nassau Coliseum Smackdown taping last week.

Sources: PWInsider.com, Wrestling Observer