PDA

View Full Version : *Possible D2D Spoiler*

Black Widow
11-30-2006, 08:09 PM
Big Show Taking Time Off Following Sunday's PPV?

Source: PWTorch Newsletter

Due to being in poor physical condition, it is likely that the Big Show will soon need to take time off. This could be as soon as after Sunday's Elimination Chamber match.

Despite having turned down a contract extension, WWE still wants to use Big Show at WrestleMania 23 next year.

One source was quoted: "I like Big Show, but his problems are because he's lazy, not anything else. He won't diet; he'll want some magic pill or radical surgery to lose the weight he needs to lose."

If thats true then theres a new ECW Champ. :)

=============================
A Poll from ECW.com. So far the results are:

Who will emerge from the Extreme Elimination Chamber as champion?

Big Show 3.55 %
RVD 12.97 %
Sabu 7.25 %
CM Punk 34.68 %
Test 5.74 %
Lashley 35.78 %

=============================

Thoughts would be nice :)

AFC1986
11-30-2006, 10:34 PM
if there is a new champ i think either lashley or cm punk will be the new champion

Dangerous Incorporated
11-30-2006, 11:04 PM
Oh its been a given for a while that the title was gonna change at D2D. Vince isnt happy with RVD, Lashley is too green, & Sabu is in the shits with Vince too so that basically leaves CM Punk who is getting major pops and the others i the match arent worth mentioning...oh yaeh Test i forgot lol

wm22champ
12-01-2006, 01:43 AM
Test or Lashley
Lashely has been played up more to be the new champion.........

.......While Test has been shown as the only man protecting the big show, which will most likely turn up with Test turning on Show to become the new champion.

Vince still doesn't trust RVD, Sabu is in big backstage trouble, And CM Punk is too new....that leaves theese two.