PDA

View Full Version : Lashley’s ECW Situation, ECW Star Possibly Leaving, More

Dangerous Incorporated
12-03-2006, 07:32 AM
Lashley’s ECW Situation, ECW Star Possibly Leaving, More

- After being frustrated with the way Bobby Lashley was handled on SmackDown, it looks like the move to ECW will pay off as Lashley is expected to continue getting a strong push and looks to be in line for a title run.

- The ECW announce team had expected to be involved in some way at Survivor Series but when they arrived at the building for the show they were told they weren't going to be used.

- According to multiple backstage sources, Rob Van Dam seems to be very miserable with his current situation in ECW. His contract is due to expire in the next 6 months and it doesn’t look as if he is going to re-sign.

Source: 1Wrestling.com

drlowrider2
12-03-2006, 02:29 PM
i hope rvd dont leave

Will
12-03-2006, 08:03 PM
I hope that he does leave. Vince has never given him the push that he deserves, and TNA would push him to the moon.

TheFallenAngel
12-03-2006, 08:36 PM
Lashley winning the title = not even Punk can make ECW worth watching. Good news about RVD too.

Poopinloop32
12-04-2006, 04:58 AM
Lashley winning the title = not even Punk can make ECW worth watching. Good news about RVD too.

So how bout them TNA

Bush_Daddy
12-05-2006, 11:57 PM
I hate to see RVD leave but it would only be for his own good. They won't put him on Raw or SD to give him a push, and his drug possession kinda put him in a bad spot, so if RVD did stay, it would only be for the money hes making.