PDA

View Full Version : WWE News: New WWE Magazine, Mickie James, Heat/Velocity

W-OLF
03-13-2006, 07:12 PM
WWE News: New WWE Magazine, Mickie James, Heat/Velocity
By Daniel Pena

# 03/13/2006 - WWE will be releasing a third publication. It will be a men's lifestyle magazine similar to Maxim and FHM.

# WWE's auction site are auctioning off a Divas 2006 magazine with Trish Stratus on the cover in which Mickie James personally licked on Raw Unlimited last week. There is also a backstage photo of Mickie James licking the magazine cover on the auction page. Click here to see the auction.

# This week's editions of Heat and Velocity are online. Matches taking place on Heat include: Goldust vs. Rob Conway, Matt Striker vs. Mike Ciatso, Lance Cade vs. Val Venis and Chavo Guerrero vs. Snitsky in the main event. Matches on Velocity include: Tatanka vs. a jobber, MNM vs. London & Kendrick, Kid Kash & Jamie Noble vs. Funaki & Scotty 2 Hotty and Simon Dean vs. Super Crazy.

sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE.com

credit Edge

The Crippler
03-13-2006, 10:00 PM
Wow, they're just auctioning off anything to do with the Divas. Next, they auction off a chair that Candice sat in just because her butt touched the chair.

Also, I might have to check out that new WWE magazine.

Finch420
03-13-2006, 11:51 PM
The jobber that Tatanka faces is the same guy that Striker faces. Except he goes by Joe Ciatso instead of Mike Ciatso....

That magazine may be interesting, I was expecting a WrestleMania tribute magazine with facts from every Mania when I clicked on this thread, but a diva poseing in almost nothing magazine may be interesting to the eye....